Jessica's Blog - No time like the present

I don't have a lot of time with a family to contend with... so there are few blogs here. But hey, sometimes, I just want to say something about me from my own perspective... so here it is.

Monday, May 17, 2010

On the other side of the mountain?

Marriage, especially post kids, can be very stressful, but I try my best to enjoy these little moments where we are happy.  Thom and I are really pretty good at trying to communicate at least, even if we are not getting our message across very well.  I guess I'm saying that although we both have difficult personalities, I am proud that we are both trying so hard to find a way to peacefully coexist as a team and really let marriage after kids become enjoyable again. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home